Our core beliefs and values provide the foundation for our approach to service delivery. We believe that early diagnosis and intervention is critical to giving all autistic children the best start in life. Effective education has the power to transform their lives and help them reach their potential and to raise expectations for their future.
We are committed to providing high-quality, specialist teaching, learning and support to improve the life chances of those we work with. We believe that the views and choices of children and young people should shape services and because those choices will vary it is essential that a range of educational provision is available.
We also recognise the vital role that parents and carers play in supporting young people to make decisions about their future lives. We are committed therefore to ensuring that we work closely with autistic young people and their families.
Our values are reflected by our commitment to education services which:
- focus on the best possible outcomes for children, young people, and their families, based on their aspirations and priorities
- adopt a person-centred approach which ensures that the voice of the young person is at the centre of all we do
- provide outstanding teaching, learning, and support through a behavioural approach
- ensure high-quality provision through practice that is reflective and evidence-based
- work in the best interests of the individual and their family through an effective multidisciplinary approach
- secure better life chances for autistic children and young people by developing partnerships that support effective transition and a range of appropriate pathways into adulthood.
TreeHouse School pupils follow three core school values: