The Senior Leadership Team identify priorities for the year through the School Development Plan (SDP) which informs arrangements for staff training, development of curriculum areas and assessing pupil progress.
Tracey Capstick - Head of TreeHouse School
Tracey took up her role as Interim Headteacher of TreeHouse School in June 2019. Tracey has over twenty years of experience working in special educational needs and disability (SEND) settings, and has been a part of five ‘outstanding’ Ofsted inspections. She specialises in developing school curriculums and assessment systems and is passionate about ensuring the best possible outcomes for children and young people with SEND.
- Deputy Head – Trin Jefferson
- Assistant Head (Head of Operations) - Chris Mount
- Assistant Head (Head of Pupil Development, Behaviour and Welfare) - Sean Egan
- Assistant Head (Head of Sixth Form) - Sadaf Aslam
- Assistant Head (Head of Quality of Education) – Terry Stevens
- Business Manager - Bernice Sargent
Our Staffing Structure.