The Senior Leadership Team identify priorities for the year through the School Development Plan (SDP) which informs arrangements for staff training, development of curriculum areas and assessing pupil progress.
Headteacher - Kerry Sternstein
Kerry Sternstein has been appointed as the new Head Teacher of TreeHouse School. She will take up her role at the start of the new academic year in September 2016. Kerry has over thirty years of experience of working with children, young people and adults in a range of settings. Kerry has taught for the last twenty years at Shaftesbury School, an ‘outstanding’ special school in Harrow, where she was Head of School.
Prior to this, Kerry worked as a SENCO and English and Drama teacher in mainstream high schools. She is a qualified teacher, PGCE tutor, mentor and coach and has been granted two national awards for services to special needs and outstanding training. She also holds the NPQH – the national qualification for Head teachers.
- Deputy Headteacher of Upper School - Kevan Wayne-Morris
- Deputy Headteacher of Lower School - Richard Walker
- Head of Teaching and Learning - Sadaf Aslam
- Senior Behaviour Analyst - Alison Hogan (on maternity leave)
- Senior Behaviour Analyst - Jessica Aviles
- Bernice Sargent - Business Manager