The Senior Leadership Team identify priorities for the year through the School Development Plan (SDP) which informs arrangements for staff training, development of curriculum areas and assessing pupil progress.
Tracey Capstick - Interim Head of TreeHouse School
Tracey took up her role as Interim Headteacher of TreeHouse School in June 2019. Tracey has over twenty years of experience working in special educational needs and disability (SEND) settings, and has been a part of five ‘outstanding’ Ofsted inspections. She specialises in developing school curriculums and assessment systems and is passionate about ensuring the best possible outcomes for children and young people with SEND.
- Deputy Headteacher - Helen Earl
- Assistant Head (Pupil Development, Behaviour and Welfare) - Jessica Aviles
- Assistant Head (Sixth Form)-Sadaf Aslam
- Business Manager - Bernice Sargent
- Operations Manager - Chris Mount