Our core beliefs and values provide the foundation for our approach to service delivery. We believe that early diagnosis and intervention is critical to giving all children with autism the best start in life. Effective education has the power to transform the lives of children and young people with autism to help them reach their potential and to raise expectations for their future.
We are committed to providing the high quality, specialist teaching, learning and support needed to improve the life chances of those we work with. We believe that the views and choices of children and young people should shape services and because those choices will vary it is essential that a range of educational provision is available.
We recognise too the vital role that parents and carers play in supporting young people to make decisions about their future lives. We are committed therefore to ensuring that we work closely with young people with autism and their families. Our values are reflected by our commitment to education services which:
- Focus on the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families, based on their aspirations and priorities.
- Adopt a person centred approach which ensures that the voice of the young person is at the centre of all we do.
- Provide outstanding teaching, learning and support through a behavioural approach
- Ensure high quality provision through practice which is reflective and evidence based
- Work in the best interests of the individual and their family through an effective multidisciplinary approach
- Secure better life chances for children and young people with autism by developing partnerships which support effective transition and a range of appropriate pathways into adulthood.
TreeHouse Schools pupils follow three core school values:
- Be safe
- Make responsible choices
- Try our best
Further information can be found in our TreeHouse School Prospectus.